Using the Library
- Culture and Recreation Tickets @ Your Library
- Welcome to the Library
- Library Tours
- Your Library Online
- Art in the Library
- Exam Proctoring
- Services for persons with print disabilities
- Room Rentals
- Library Value Calculator
- Information Services
- Technology & Computers
- Your Account
Book a Librarian
Do you need to know if the moon is made of green cheese or how to become the next Bill Gates but don’t know where to look for the information?
Book an appointment with a librarian for help with any information request, such as:
- Navigating library resources, including databases
- School projects
- Consumer and health education
- Genealogy and archive resources
- Market and business research
We will help you plan your project and identify appropriate, credible resources to answer your questions.
We will not do the actual research or type/proofread your work, nor do we offer any medical, financial or legal advice.
Submit your topic online and a librarian will contact you to set up a 30-60 minute session.