Mission & Values
Airdrie Public Library fosters literacy, knowledge and cultural connections. We seek to inspire lifelong learning, imagination and creativity through our inclusive programs, services and collections.
- Intellectual Freedom
- Literacy & Lifelong Learning
- Service & Organizational Excellence
- Community Collaboration
- Accessibility & Inclusiveness
An Inclusive landmark destination that engages the mind, strengthens community and enhances quality of life.
Customer Service Philosophy
- Every customer who uses our Library will be welcomed, valued and respected.
- Every customer is entitled to their individual style of use of the library as long as it gives consideration for the well being of others.
- Rules are in place in order to make the library experience a rich and meaningful experience for all. Rules will be applied fairly to all.
- If problems arise, all evidence will be duly considered before action is taken. Action taken will be in keeping with the severity of the problem.
- Each day is viewed as a new beginning and each circumstance as an opportunity for growth and learning.
Your library supports and adheres to the following: