Friday, Dec. 11, 2020 (Airdrie, AB) – As you know, the province has ordered public libraries to close effective Dec. 13. The closure is for four weeks and will be re-assessed at the end of that period.
Below is a list of what services will be available during this time.
Physical Service Dec. 13, 2020 – Jan. 10, 2021
- Circulation of library material through curbside pickup Tues.-Sat.
- Requests delivered to Smartlockers at Genesis Place Tues-Fri; pickup whenever Genesis is open
- Returned library material accepted at Main St. and Genesis Place book drops
- Sick kids service (curbside pickup) Tues-Sat.
- 3D printing requests pick-up Tues-Sat.
Online Service Dec. 13, 2020 – Jan. 10, 2021
- eBook and e-audiobook loans 24/7
- eResource access, including databases and language-learning 24/7
- Holds placed on APL material, and anything held in TRAC 24/7
- 3D printing service requests 24/7
- Pre-recorded virtual programming 24/7
- Registered virtual programming as scheduled (no change)
Library hours for curbside pick-up, information service and tech help will be as follows:
Monday – Closed
Tues.-Thurs. – 11 a.m.-7 p.m.
Fri.-Sat. – 9 a.m.-5 p.m.
Sunday – Closed