Learn, create and innovate in the Makerspace!
- Mondays, 4:45-6:45 p.m. Robotics/coding
- Wednesdays, 4:45-6:45 p.m. Circuitry
- Fridays, 4:45-6:45 p.m. Virtual and Augmented Reality
- Saturdays, 2:15-4pm 3D printing
*note: the makerspace is for ages 8+
Join one of our digital literacy program opportunities:
- School-aged digital literacy classes, 3:30-4:30 p.m.
- Mondays (September 9-October 14), All About Robotics (ages 9 and up)
- Mondays (November 4 - December 9), Coding Ninjas (ages 9 and up)
- Wednesdays Full Steam Ahead (ages 8 and up)
- Friday (October 18) Teens Only Maker Night – DIY Video Games Intro (ages 13-18)
- Adult Digital Literacy classes, 1:00-2:00 p.m.
- Saturday (September 7 and 14) Coding 101
- Saturday (September 21, October 4) 3D printing
- Saturday (October 12, October 19) Introduction to Virtual Reality
We also offer the following services in our makerspace:
- Media conversion: Preserve your historical AV items using our equipment to convert VHS and DVD to video files, and cassettes and CDs to MP3
- Photo and video editing station
- Sound booth room (by booking)
- LEGO Wall