Airdrie Public Library’s makerspace is an innovative community hub providing opportunities to create, engage, and discover using existing and emerging technologies to promote lifelong learning.
We welcome all ages to come out and explore new technologies, create, collaborate and tinker!
Join our one of our many programs or Drop in.
- Monday, 1-4:30pm Robotics/coding
- Tuesday, 2:30-4pm Circuitry
- Wednesday, 12:30-3pm Virtual and Augmented Reality
- Saturday, 2:30-4pm 3D printing
Join one of our digital literacy program opportunities:
- Mondays Maker Mondays, 1:00-3:30 p.m.
- Tuesday July 2, 16, 30, August 13, Coding Ninjas, 1:00-2:00 p.m. (ages 9 and up)
- Tuesday July 9, 23, August 6, All About Robotics, 1:00 – 2:00 p.m. (ages 8 and up)
- Saturday July 20 and 27th, Coding 101 for Adults, 1:00-2:00 p.m.
We also offer the following services in our makerspace:
- Media conversion: Preserve your historical AV items using our equipment to convert VHS and DVD to video files, and cassettes and CDs to MP3
- Photo and video editing station
Sound booth (by booking)