- Using Your Library
- Programs & Events
- Raise a Reader
- eBooks, Music, Movies
- Support Us
Suggest a Title
2016, October 24 - 2:48pm — chaworth
Welcome to the Suggest a Title online form. Please give your attention to the following instructions.
- Please first check the library’s catalogue for the title.
- Use a separate form for each title requested.
- The library purchases popular best sellers, so it is not necessary to let us know about those items.
- Requests are not automatically purchased and we are not able to contact you about the decision.
- You are able to place a hold for your item on the request form.
- Your request will be evaluated based on APL’s collection policy. Some examples of items that do not get purchased include textbooks, highly specialized/academic material, non-fiction items older than five years.